- How attention, decision-making, and response dynamics influence reaction time;
- How adrenalin, attention, and trigger speed affect shooting performance;
- How the capabilities (and limitations) of video recordings can alter the viewer’s perception of an event;
- How popular firearms tactics can increase the risk of armed encounters;
- How critical incidents can affect memory and what steps investigators can take to improve the accuracy of recall;
- How the speed of assaults influences de-escalation strategies and tactics;
- How speed of assaults, prone threats, attention, and exhaustion can impact traffic stop and investigative approaches;
- How these same factors can affect memory and performance on all sides of a critical incident.
Contact your chapter president for more information regarding Zoom meeting.
6 PM – Social
6:30 PM – Dinner
7 PM – Meeting
Contact your local chapter president for meeting time.
Contact your chapter president for meeting time and location!
Contact your chapter president for meeting location and time!
Contact your chapter president for meeting time