Top-notch educational opportunities offered through the PORAC institute, including POST and STC accredited trainings, enable attendees to stay up to date with industry trends and best practices allowing them to be more effective within their associations:
- Internal Affairs
- Basic and Advanced Collective Bargaining
- Association Leadership
- Political Action/PAC Management
- Crisis Management in the Digital Age
- Peer Support
- Traumas of Law Enforcement
- Line of Duty Death
- Public Records Act
- A. B.C’s of POWER: Peace Officer Wellness, Ethics & Resilience
PORAC Institute Registration Fees
One-Day Classes – $125 member rate/$250 non-member rate
Two-Day Classes – $200 member rate/$325 non-member rate
Three-Day Classes– $275 member rate/$400 non-member rate
Course Cancellation by Attendee Refund Policy :
- Out of consideration for people who may be on our waiting list, your reservation must be cancelled no later than 30 days prior to the first day of class for a full refund.
- Between 30 days and 7 days out from the course dates, attendees are responsible for a $50 materials expense associated with unexpected cancellations.
- Attendees who cancel 7 days or less before the start of the class will FORFEIT all registration fees.
- Substitutions, or the transfer of course registration to another course, is permitted upon approval and always a great solution.
Course Cancellation by PORAC Refund Policy:
- Each course has a minimum enrollment requirement. If the minimum enrollment is not reached four weeks prior to the beginning of that class, the course may be cancelled. If this occurs, all registration fees are refunded in full.
2940 Advantage Way
Sacramento, CA 95834