- How attention, decision-making, and response dynamics influence reaction time;
- How adrenalin, attention, and trigger speed affect shooting performance;
- How the capabilities (and limitations) of video recordings can alter the viewer’s perception of an event;
- How popular firearms tactics can increase the risk of armed encounters;
- How critical incidents can affect memory and what steps investigators can take to improve the accuracy of recall;
- How the speed of assaults influences de-escalation strategies and tactics;
- How speed of assaults, prone threats, attention, and exhaustion can impact traffic stop and investigative approaches;
- How these same factors can affect memory and performance on all sides of a critical incident.
Contact your chapter president for meeting time
This chapter meeting has been canceled
6 PM – Social
6:30 PM – Dinner
7 PM – Meeting
Contact your chapter president for more information regarding Zoom meeting.
By taking part in this on-site course, you learn how to accomplish the following: Develop an understanding of officer performance; Revolutionize your department’s police officer training programs; Support community and media relations efforts; Enhance investigations; Inform departmental policy decisions; Improve post-event interview procedures; Evaluate your agency’s tactics and force options.
Contact your chapter president regarding Zoom meeting and time!