Due to unforeseen circumstances in relation to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we will not be holding our 68th Annual PORAC Conference of Members scheduled for November 19 -22, 2020 in Anaheim, CA at the Disneyland® Hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience!
2020 Voting Procedures
Voting will be conducted via mail-in ballot this year. Per the PORAC Bylaws, the Association President is the ONLY officer authorized to cast the ballot for your association. It is imperative that your association board roster is up to date in the PORAC membership system. If you need assistance ensuring your association board roster/mailing address is up to date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Voting Information
- Ballots will be mailed to the association president on file after the E-Committee meeting on September 14, 2020
- All ACTIVE associations are eligible to vote
- Ballots must be received by Friday, November 13, 2020
- Ballots will be counted by the Election Committee on November 18, 2020
- Association President MUST match the PORAC Membership System by November 13, 2020 for ballot to be considered valid