- This event has passed.
Force Science Institute Human Dynamics Training Course
May 24 - May 25
Discover science-backed facts about some of the most controversial force issues, including:
- How attention, decision-making, and response dynamics influence reaction time;
- How adrenalin, attention, and trigger speed affect shooting performance;
- How the capabilities (and limitations) of video recordings can alter the viewer’s perception of an event;
- How popular firearms tactics can increase the risk of armed encounters;
- How critical incidents can affect memory and what steps investigators can take to improve the accuracy of recall;
- How the speed of assaults influences de-escalation strategies and tactics;
- How speed of assaults, prone threats, attention, and exhaustion can impact traffic stop and investigative approaches;
- How these same factors can affect memory and performance on all sides of a critical incident.