Police Services Officer
The Contra Costa Community College District, Police Department is looking for qualified candidates that provide professional law enforcement services in a unique College environment. The Department’s employees take pride in their work and in the community they serve. The Police Department is dedicated to a community-oriented policing philosophy.
BENEFITS OF POLICING IN A COLLEGE SETTING
Do you wonder about the benefits of policing in a college setting vs. a city agency? Let us tell what sets us apart from other police agencies…
- Employees enjoy favorable shift hours in a community college environment. Police Service Officers are not routinely required to work overnight shifts like you would for city agency.
- Police Service Officers receive more holiday time- off than most city agencies would allow.
- When policing on a college campus, you have an opportunity to get to know the students, staff, faculty, and community you serve. You get the opportunity to be involved in a positive environment.
- The district offers a tuition reimbursement program for professional growth.
- You will find greater work/life balance which will contribute to your overall mental state and wellness.
- You will enjoy the opportunity to help transform lives of our college students.
- Current academy cadet applications will be accepted.
We need Police Service Officers to help with contributing positively to our community!
Please apply for consideration! https://apptrkr.com/4178727