San Diego POA
As a fellow Law Enforcement professional, I understand the struggles, issues, and needs of the law enforcement community. I wish to announce my candidacy and request your vote for President of PORAC. I offer my experience and skills to serve and lead PORAC into the next era.
My experience includes:
– 9 years as President of San Diego Peace Officers Association
– 2 years as a Chapter President of PORAC for San Diego & Imperial Counties
– 18 years as a Police Officer for the City of San Diego
– US Navy Veteran
– Marshalling forces/allies
– Political acumen
– Comprehension & discernment of complex issues
– Utilizing all forms of communication resources
My vision as your advocate includes:
– Commitment to sound legislation that will protect our members and serve our communities
– Strengthen relationships with external allies, PORAC leadership, PORAC Board of Directors, Association Leaders, and most important of all, our members
– To serve the members interests with passion and dedication.
I am immensely grateful and humbled to have the opportunity to run for PORAC President. My priority will be to serve the membership’s interests with passion, dedication and appreciation for the crucial roles our officers perform. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to a positive campaign, meeting members, and tackling the challenges facing us today and in the future. Please visit my website for additional information: www.brianmarvel.net.