The Shasta County District Attorney’s Office is recruiting for the position of District Attorney’s Investigator I/II with a $15,000 Signing Bonus.
Duties include investigating suspected welfare fraud, child abduction, officer involved shootings, internal matters, other fraud and criminal cases; interviews suspects, witnesses, and victims; obtains statements, documents, and related factual material; obtains and preserves evidence; request complaints, arrest warrants, search warrants, and executes search warrants and serves warrants of arrest; prepares detailed reports of investigations; testifies in court concerning the investigations; testifies at Grand Jury sessions and inquests; serves subpoenas.
- 3% at 55 PERS Retirement for Classic members
- 5% pay for Instructors and OIC’s
- 3% County match on 401(a) plan
- 8% pay for possession of advanced POST certificate after 6 months of employment.
- Family First Culture
- Your own private office
- On-Call pay
- Team includes Investigative Technicians to assist with cases
- Flexible schedules
- Most weekends & Holidays off
- Overtime Opportunities
- Large Training Budget
- On Duty workout time
- Future task force opportunities
- Take home vehicles
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/shasta/jobs/4124134/district-attorneys-investigator-i-ii