The Los Angeles Police Department is seeking the best and brightest individuals who want to make a change in their lives and a difference in their communities. A world-class police force that has long set the standard of excellence for police training and performance, no other job can offer you the opportunity for growth, enrichment, and range of experience like the Los Angeles Police Department.
- Get paid to learn and develop your skills while at the best police academy in the nation.
- 15 paid days of vacation per year increasing with time, and 13 paid floating holidays per year.
- Up to $24,000 rent subsidy for two years for when hired.
- Student Loan forgiveness through PSLF Program.
- Compressed work schedule assignments 12 or 10 hour days.
- Excellent benefits including Health and Dental plans available for Officers and their family members/domestic partners.
- Educational Incentive Bonus: AA or AS $190 Biweekly, BA or BS $290 Biweekly.
- Independent Pension system that both the employee and City contribute.
- Full time Police Officer’s receive Annual Pay increases every year while in same position of $4,409 on average. Annual cost of living allowance increase 1.5% on average.
- Patrol bonus: 1.25% (Must be assigned to Patrol).
Salary range starts at $70,804 while in academy. After graduation, pay increases to $74,666.
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit https://www.joinlapd.com/apply/apply-now