Review of Applications
November 28, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. or Open Until Filled
- CalPERS retirement formula of 2.0% @ 55 for classic members or 2.0% @ 57 for new members subject to the California Public Employees’ Pension Reform Act of 2013.
- PERS – Employee pays employee contribution.
- The City contributes 5% to a 457 plan on base salary to Classic II and PEPRA qualified members
- Member of Social Security with Employee paying employee portion.
- 80 hours Vacation Leave per year, increasing after year 3.
- 96 hours Sick Leave per year.
- 12 paid holidays.
- Medical/Dental Plans (Employee pays 10% of premiums).
- Education incentive for P.O.S.T. Certificates from 2.5% to 5% of base salary.
- Bilingual differential 5% of base salary upon successful completion of testing.
- Graveyard differential pay at 4% of base salary.
- Apply Online: https://link.edgepilot.com/s/284dc2dc/-HfWacKJIk_BLo9837ZkQA?u=https://www.ci.calistoga.ca.us/Home/Components/JobPosts/Job/169/735