The Mammoth Lakes Police Department is currently recruiting for a Police Sergeant to join a growing team of dedicated safety personnel. Application deadline: July 31, 2018.
California P.O.S.T. (intermediate) or BCW required and at least five years of experience at the level of Police Officer is required.
• CalPERS retirement (3% @ 50 for Classic; 2.7% @ 57 for PEPRA)
• 6.9% holiday pay
• P.O.S.T. incentive pay (2.5% intermediate; 7.5% advanced; 10% supervisory)
• 5% bilingual pay; up to 5% special assignment pay
• 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and eligible dependents
• Generous vision/dental reimbursement program
• Comprehensive leave accrual starting at 7hrs/month; Sick leave accrual of 8 hrs/month
• 457 and tax deferred supplemental insurance plan options
For more information and to apply, visit our career portal.