Santa Rosa Police Department is currently accepting applications for Police Officer Trainee. Application deadline is June 18, 2018 or upon a sufficient number of applications.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- 21 years of age or older
- Graduated from a U.S. High School or passed the G.E.D. Test or California High School Proficiency Exam at time of application
- U.S. citizen or currently have a citizenship application in process (you must submit a copy of your U.S. Citizenship Application Form N-400 at the time of application)
- No felony convictions as an adult
- Meet SRPD Driving History Standards (see job posting)
- Meet SRPD Illegal Drug Use Standards (see job posting)
Please click the link for more details and to apply: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/srcity.