- With City Manager approval, lateral officers may receive credit for up to ten years of non-City of Fremont law enforcement continuous work experience towards their years of service, for purposes of calculating longevity and leave accrual (Lateral Officers Only).
- Schedule: 4 days on 4 days off
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, city paid life insurance, bilingual pay, educational incentive pay/tuition reimbursement
- (Officer) CalPERS Classic Members 3% @ 55, 7% @ 57 for PEPRA Members
- (Dispatcher) CalPERS Classic Members 2%@60, 2% @ 62 for PEPRA Members
For additional incentives and/or questions, please inquire Sergeant Kindorf at (510) 790-6681, or HR Analyst Stephanie Figueroa at (510) 494-4688.
Continuous applications accepted online at: