We are searching for hard-working and dedicated individuals to fill our two vacancies. Our supportive, family-like environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits package makes Albany a very attractive place to work.
To apply: www.governmentjobs.com/careers/albanyca.
The Visalia Police Department is recruiting for Police Lieutenant.
More information and application materials available at:
Application filing deadline is July 6, 2021 at 5pm.
Review of Applications
July 15, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. or Open Until Filled
- CalPERS retirement formula of 2.0% @ 55 for classic members or 2.0% @ 57 for new members subject to the California Public Employees’ Pension Reform Act of 2013.
- PERS – Employee pays employee contribution.
- Member of Social Security with Employee paying employee portion.
- 80 hours Vacation Leave per year, increasing after year 3.
- 96 hours Sick Leave per year.
- 12 paid holidays.
- Medical/Dental Plans (Employee pays 10% of premiums).
- Education incentive for P.O.S.T. Certificates from 2.5% to 5% of base salary.
- Bilingual differential 5% of base salary upon successful completion of testing.
- Graveyard differential pay at 4% of base salary.
Apply Online: https://www.ci.calistoga.ca.us/Home/Components/JobPosts/Job/169/735
Now Hiring Lateral Dispatcher!
Apply Today: GovernmentJobs.com/careers/WalnutCreek
*The above does not include shift differential or CTO pay
- 5% graveyard shift differential pay
- Communications Training Officers earn an additional 5% while training new dispatchers
- Eligible to accrue General Leave (vacation and sick leave) based on prior experience and receive a bank of General Leave hours at time of hire
- Comp Time-Holidays and OT may be taken in comp time or pay with the ability to bank up to 80 hours of comp time
- No uniform – casual dress code
- Commute Alternative Program to earn comp time
- Full kitchen
- Choice of headset and keyboard
- On-site gym
Under the general direction of KSL, Inc. Management Team, provide in person and virtual training with a team of KSL staff on emergency preparedness and workplace violence prevention.
To apply please visit our page at: https://www.knowledgesaveslives.com/general-8
Join Our Team!
The San Pablo Police Department, located in the East Bay, is dedicated to providing exceptional police service to the San Pablo Community.
To apply, please visit our website https://www.sanpabloca.gov/1077/Employment or to speak with someone on our recruitment team, call (510) 215-3107.
Deadline: July 31, 2021
Filing deadline for both: July 2, 2021 5 PM
For a complete job description, further details about our benefit package and to apply, please visit our website at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/elkgrove or www.elkgrovecity.org
The City of Elk Grove is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and professionalism.