The City of Willits Police Department is accepting applications for Police Officers. We are seeking energetic, enthusiastic, and hard working men and women who think strategically, are seeking energetic, enthusiastic, and hard working men and women who think strategically, are responsive and take initiative.
Excellent benefits including:
- Medical, City Paid dental, vision and life insurance
- CalPERS Retirement: Safety Classic 3% @ 50; Safety New 2.7% @ 57
- Paid vacation: 80 hours after one year of service
- Sick leave: accrued at 12 days per year
- 14 paid holidays per year
- Shift Differential: 2.5% graveyard
- $1000 Uniform Allowance
- POST Certificate Pay: 5% for intermediate and advanced
- Bilingual pay and Tuition Reimbursement
- Longevity Pay: Full time employees receive
- After 10 years of service with the City – $750 per year
- After 20 years of service with the City – $1,500 per year
- After 25 years of service with the City – $3000 per year
Deadline to apply: February 28, 2020 4pm.
Further information can be found at:
For more information, please contact Human Resources: (707) 459-7176 or email email@example.com.